Day 1: Arrival – Transfer to Hotel in Amman
Meet and assist at Queen Ali Airport. Gaia Tours representative will be holding a sign that reads clients names and the company logo. Transfer by deluxe A\C coach to selected hotel in Amman.
Day 2: Amman hotel – Madaba – Nebo – Karak – Petra hotel
After breakfast, Departure via the king' way to Petra, visiting en rout the mosaic city of Madaba, where the oldest map of the holy land exists on the floor of Saint George's Cathedral. Mt. Nebo, the traditional burial site of Moses Sea. Continue southwards via the breathtaking scenery of Wadi Mujeb to visit the Crusader castle at Karak Overnight in Petra.
Day 3: Petra hotel – Petra visit – Petra hotel
A full day dedicated to the visit of Nabatean city of Petra. Start with a morning ride in a Bedouin guided horse: you'll pass through the fabled Siq, an immense sandstone gorge which opens out to reveal the Treasury. Continue to gaze at hundreds of ancient temples, royal tombs, Roman Theatres and houses. Return to Petra for overnight.
Day 4: Petra hotel – Wadi Rum – Amman hotel
Depart in the morning to the magical desert of Wadi Rum, the home “Lawrence of Arabia ". Enjoy a mint of tea or Cardamom coffee before touring this moon-like landscaped desert in a Bedouin Driven Jeep. After the tour, return to Amman via the desert highway for overnight.
Day 5: Amman hotel – Amman Airport
Transfer to Queen Ali Airport for Full assistance with all your departure Formalities
The above tours include:
The above tours exclude:
- Accommodation at requested hotels.
- Meals on HB basis.
- Transportation by A/C deluxe private car, Minivan or Coach with English speaking driver.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the program.
- One hour and a half / two hours jeep ride in Wadi Rum.
- Short horse ride in Petra.
- Professional English / Italian / French / German speaking guide throughout starting from 10 Pax.
- Local guide in Petra & Jerash [01 to 09 Pas].
- Meet and assist services upon arrival & departure provided by our agency’s English speaking representative.
- Visa fees (when applicable).
- Departure tax.
- Tip & portages to the guide, driver, horse boy in Petra, jeep driver in Wadi Rum, hotel and restaurant staff.