Day 1: Arrival – Transfer to Hotel in Amman
Meet and assist at Queen Ali Airport. Gaia Tours representative will be holding a sign that reads clients names and the company logo. Transfer by deluxe A\C coach to selected hotel in Amman.
Day 2: Amman sightseeing – Jerash – Ajloun – Amman Hote
After breakfast, Start the day with a tour of Amman, taking in the old and new parts of the city. Dive all the way to visit the best preserved examples of Roman Civilization, Jerash. The city features, churches, temples, nymphaeum and colonnaded streets. Then proceed to the Saracen castle at Ajloun that was built in the 12th century by Saladin in his campaign against the Crusaders. Return to Amman early evening for overnight.
Day 3: Amman hotel – Madaba – Nebo – Karak – Petra hotel
After breakfast, Departure via the king's high way to Petra, visiting en rout the mosaic city of Madaba, where the oldest map of the holy land exists on the floor of Saint Georges's Cathedral. Mt. Nebo, the traditional burial site of Moses Sea. Continue southwards via the breathtaking scenery of Wadi Mujeb to visit the Crusader castles at Karak. Overnight in Petra.
Day 4: Petra hotel – Petra visit – Petra hotel
A full day dedicated to the visit of the lost Nabatean city of Petra. Start with a morning ride in a Bedouin guided horse: you'll pass through the fabled Siq, an immense sandstone gorge which opens out to reveal the Treasury. Continue to gaze at hundreds of ancient temples, Roman Theatres and houses. Return to Petra hotel for overnight.
Day 5: Petra hotel - Wadi Rum – Dead Sea Hotel
After breakfast, depart in the morning to the magical desert of Wadi Rum, the home “Lawrence of Arabia ". Enjoy a mint of tea or Cardamom coffee before touring this moon-like landscape desert in Bedouin Driven jeep. After the tour, travel down 400 meters below sea level and experience an unforgettable swim at the salty waters of the Dead Sea. Overnight at selected hotel in Dead Sea.
Day 6: Dead Sea hotel – Makawir – Baptism site – Amman hotel
After breakfast, visit Makawir, where John the Baptist was imprisoned and beheaded. Visit Bethany beyond-the-Jordan, the baptismal site of Jesus and where Elijah ascended to heaven in a chariot of fire. Return to Amman hotel for overnight.
Day 7: Amman hotel – Queen Alia International Airport
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Ali International Airport for departure.
The above tours include:
The above tours exclude:
- Accommodation at requested hotels.
- Meals on HB basis.
- Transportation by A/C deluxe private car, Minivan or Coach with English speaking driver.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the program.
- One hour and a half / two hours jeep ride in Wadi Rum.
- Short horse ride in Petra.
- Professional English / Italian / French / German speaking guide throughout starting from 10 Pax.
- Local guide in Petra & Jerash [01 to 09 Pas].
- Meet and assist services upon arrival & departure provided by our agency’s English speaking representative.
- Visa fees (when applicable).
- Departure tax.
- Tip & portages to the guide, driver, horse boy in Petra, jeep driver in Wadi Rum, hotel and restaurant staff.