Day 1: Arrival – Jerash – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Petra for Overnight
Meet and assist at Sheikh Hussein/ Allen by Bridge. gaia Tours representative will be holding a sign that reads the clients' names and the company logo. Start the tour with a tour to the best preserved example of Roman civilization, Jerash. The city features theatres, churches, temples, and colonnaded streets. Departure via the kings' high way to Petra, visiting en route the mosaic city of Madaba, where the oldest map of the holy land exists on the floor of Saint Georges’s Cathedral. Mt. Nebo, the traditional burial site of Moses Sea.
Continue southwards via the breathtaking scenery of Wadi Mujeb to visit the Crusader castle at Karak. Overnight in Petra
Day 2: Petra visit – Amman hotel for overnight
After breakfast, Start with a morning ride on a Bedouin guided horse, clients will pass through the fabled SIQ, an immense sandstone gorge which opens out to reveal the treasury. Continue on to gaze at hundreds of ancient temples, royal tombs, Roman theatres, and houses.
Return to Amman for Dinner and Overnight.
Day 3: Amman Hotel – Amman sightseeing – Departure
After breakfast, a morning tour to visit the citadel and the Roman Theatre. Transfer Queen Alia International Airport/ Sheikh Hussein Bridge/ Allen by Bridge for departure
The above tours include:
The above tours exclude:
- Accommodation at requested hotels.
- Meals on HB basis.
- Transportation by A/C deluxe private car, Minivan or Coach with English speaking driver.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the program.
- Short horse ride in Petra.
- Professional English / Italian / French / German speaking guide throughout starting from 10 Pax.
- Local guide in Petra & Jerash [01 to 09 Pas].
- Meet and assist services upon arrival & departure provided by our agency’s English speaking representative.
- Visa fees (when applicable).
- Departure tax.
- Tip & portages to the guide, driver, horse boy in Petra, jeep driver in Wadi Rum, hotel and restaurant staff.